Middle Tennessee Mobile Hearing Solutions is a physician-managed company focused on helping people hear all that life has to offer.
Our professional team of audiologists and licensed hearing care professionals customize their services for every patient to ensure they receive the perfect solution. From comprehensive hearing evaluations and tests to hearing aid fittings, we understand how hearing loss directly affects your quality of life.
As a locally-owned company, we are dedicated to building a relationship with our patients so that we can provide the care they deserve.
Middle TN Mobile Hearing Solutions’ goal is to provide personalized audiological services to those with hearing loss and to improve their quality of life in the privacy of their home or office.
We will provide each individual state of the art technology through personalized care and telemedicine using audiology and ENT physicians.
What We Do
Perform complete hearing tests to diagnose/treat hearing loss. If a hearing aid is prescribed, we make the transition of wearing a hearing aid as seamless as possible. The complete hearing test steps include:
1. Tympanometry – This painless test checks the movement of the eardrum.
2. Headphone Hearing Tests – Series of tests including pure-tone test, speech recognition threshold test, most comfortable listening level test, an uncomfortable loudness level test and a speech discrimination test.
3. Bone Conduction Test – A small oscillator is placed behind your ear to test possible issues related to inner ear hearing loss.
4. Results – The results will determine if there is hearing loss, if the hearing loss is conductive (relating to the outer and/or middle ear), sensorineural (relating to the inner ear cells or nerves) or a combination of both. Results will also determine if hearing loss is mild, moderate or severe. If a hearing aid is recommended, we provide a recommendation based on severity, lifestyle and budget.
What We Offer
We offer competitive pricing on top hearing aid brands and include the following benefits:
• Hearing evaluation by a hearing care professional
• Delivery and programming of hearing aid
• Quarterly follow-up visits
• 30-day trial period
• Loss and damage insurance
• Minimum 1-year factory warranty
• Financing available
If you are not satisfied with your hearing aids, return them within the trial period and receive 100% of your money back.