Don’t miss another story from a grandchild or hearing a friend say good morning.
If you’re an administrator or resident of an assisted living center contact us to set up a time for our hearing specialists to provide professional hearing screenings.
What We Do
Perform complete hearing tests to diagnose/treat hearing loss. If a hearing aid is prescribed, we make the transition of wearing a hearing aid as seamless as possible. The complete hearing test steps include:
- Tympanometry – This painless test checks the movement of the eardrum.
- Headphone Hearing Tests – Series of tests including pure-tone test, speech recognition threshold test, most comfortable listening level test, an uncomfortable loudness level test and a speech discrimination test
- Bone Conduction Test – A small oscillator is placed behind your ear to test possible issues related to inner ear hearing loss.
- Results – The results will determine if there is hearing loss, if the hearing loss is conductive (relating to the outer and/or middle ear), sensorineural (relating to the inner ear cells or nerves) or a combination of both. Results will also determine if hearing loss is mild, moderate or severe. If a hearing aid is recommended, we provide a recommendation based on severity, lifestyle and budget.
What We Offer
We offer competitive pricing on top hearing aid brands and include the following benefits:
• Hearing evaluation by a hearing care professional
• Delivery and programming of hearing aid
• Quarterly follow-up visits
• 30-day trial period
• Loss and damage insurance
• Minimum 1-year factory warranty
• Financing available
If you are not satisfied with your hearing aids, return them within the trial period and receive 100% of your money back.