Are your clients or employees too busy to make an appointment to have their hearing checked? Maybe they are unable to travel or it may simply be more convenient for the hearing test to come to them. Whatever their situation, we offer a professional and convenient solution to make sure they are hearing all that life has to offer.
Middle Tennessee Mobile Hearing Solutions’ team will come to your location.
Now your clients or employees can have their hearing fully checked by audiologists and hearing care professionals in the comfort of their home, facility or your office.
Middle Tennessee Mobile Hearing Solutions provides physician directed, professional hearing solutions that are customized to best meet the needs of our patients.
- On-site Hearing Evaluations by Audiologists and Hearing Care Professionals
- State-of-the-Art Portable Equipment for Diagnostic Testing Brought to Your Facility
- Professional and Convenient Diagnosis from Board Certified Ear Specialists
- Professional Digital Hearing Aid Fitting and Testing Guided by a Doctor of Audiology
- Several Top Brands of Hearing Aids from Which to Choose to Fit Every Need and Budget
- Comprehensive Repair and Loss/Damage Warranties
What We Do
Perform complete hearing tests to diagnose/treat hearing loss. If a hearing aid is prescribed, we make the transition of wearing a hearing aid as seamless as possible. The complete hearing test steps include:
- Tympanometry – This painless test checks the movement of the eardrum.
- Headphone Hearing Tests – Series of tests including pure-tone test, speech recognition threshold test, most comfortable listening level test, an uncomfortable loudness level test and a speech discrimination test
- Bone Conduction Test – A small oscillator is placed behind your ear to test possible issues related to inner ear hearing loss.
- Results – The results will determine if there is hearing loss, if the hearing loss is conductive (relating to the outer and/or middle ear), sensorineural (relating to the inner ear cells or nerves) or a combination of both. Results will also determine if hearing loss is mild, moderate or severe. If a hearing aid is recommended, we provide a recommendation based on severity, lifestyle and budget.
What We Offer
We offer competitive pricing on top hearing aid brands and include the following benefits:
• Hearing evaluation by a hearing care professional
• Delivery and programming of hearing aid
• Quarterly follow-up visits
• 30-day trial period
• Loss and damage insurance
• Minimum 1-year factory warranty
• Financing available
If you are not satisfied with your hearing aids, return them within the trial period and receive 100% of your money back.